System Administration Level Features
- Top-level System Administration - Administer system-wide attributes
and permissions for all persons and businesses managed by bizDAV.
- Factory Groups - Specify factory presets for groups. Quickly
assign persons to pre-defined factory groups, instead of repeatedly
creating groups and assigning functions to these groups.
- Application Management - Manage an unlimited number of applications
for the server.
- Layout Management - Specify different layout choices that application
users can select from for their personal layout style. Add or
modify layout keys, date and number formats, fonts and colors.
Templates can be added with ease. Provides control over application
- Firewall Management - Define firewall management rules for business,
- Licensing - Administer all licenses for businesses managed by
bizDAV. Assign businesses time-limited licenses, for a defined
number of users.
- Customization - Create businesses to represent different company
departments. Assign users and security groups to different businesses.
- HQ Person Assignment - Specify a main person/s, at the business
headquarters, who will function as the business' administrator.
- Super User Access - Specify what application functions are accessible
to Super Users.
- Password Management - Define password management rules for business,
- Inactivity Timeout - Manage inactivity time limit for business,
- Audit Logging - View all recorded user activities in applications
managed by bizDAV. Search feature provides audit information by
date, user, recorded message, and client-browser address. Easily
trace inappropriate or unauthorized activity.
Business Administration Level Features
- Simplified Business Administration - One central location to
administer users, groups, functions, and licenses. Centralized
user database enables the administrator to handle user requests
quickly and easily.
- Security Groups - Create different security groups to suit company
needs. Attach functions to these security groups to reflect different
user access levels.
- User Management Profiles - Add or manage persons in your business.
Assign persons to defined security groups, as required.
- Password Management - Easily define password management rules
for your business. Passwords can incorporate both alpha and numeric
characters and minimum character length can be defined. Password
expiry dates enforce regular password changes.
- Firewall Management - Internet access for your business can
be specified here. Restrict or permit employees to specify wider
internet access. Restrict or permit IP ranges. Control the amount
of risk exposure for your business.
- Audit Logging - View all recorded user activities in your business.
Search feature provides audit information by date, user, recorded
message, and client-browser address. Easily trace inappropriate
or unauthorized activity.
- Licenses - View what licenses (applications) are available to
Standard User Level Features
- Personal Preferences - A self-service feature to customize your
own application - select from various color scheme templates,
fonts, date and number formats.
- Inactivity Timeout - Security feature to limit unauthorized
access. Users can set the inactivity time limit for instant application
logout, to meet individual needs. Increases user security awareness
- Personal Password Management - Enables users to change their
own passwords. The password specified, here, is used in all applications
managed by bizDAV.
- Personal Firewall Management - Allows users to specify their
own internet access, in accordance to that defined for the business.
- Forgotten Password Restoration - Enables users who have forgotten
their password to create a new password. Extensive research has
enabled WEBAPPZ to implement the highest standards of security
into this procedure. WEBAPPZ's proprietary "Ball" technology validates
"requestor" and "receiver" IP address, email address, ball id,
password question and answer, birth month and date.
- Sign Up - An efficient way for new business clients to register
- E-commerce - Users can purchase new licenses, online, using
a valid credit card, and can specify number of users and license
back to top
- Sophisticated Login Functionality - Provides IP address restrictions,
failed login auditing/lockout, password and account expiration.
- Online Help - Complete help documentation to assist you with
bizDAV tasks and functions.
- Scalability - Easily scales from a single server to many web
servers, application servers, and database servers to handle millions
- Ease of Use - Friendly interface and customization options reduce
learning curve and increase user satisfaction.
- Data Integrity - Data is safely stored in a reliable database,
for transactional integrity and easy backup/restore procedures.
- Accessibility - bizDAV is easily available to the desktop via
an internet browser, such as Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0 or
higher, Netscape 6.0 or higher, or Safari 1.0.